Brenna, I love this blog! And I am so happy for you. I love that Jackson wants to know if there are cows and such in his tummy. My guess....another boy.
Wow! The girls outnumber the boys predictions by a long ways! We are kind of long on boys in the Bird family, so I will have to say girl. I am just excited to have another baby to love!
11 comments:
Brenna, I love this blog! And I am so happy for you. I love that Jackson wants to know if there are cows and such in his tummy.
My guess....another boy.
Girl, with hair like James that you won't have to cut!
I've totally got my fingers crossed that it's a girl.
Going for a girl. Third time's a charm, right?
Please a girl...I can hardly wait to see you do hair.
My prediction is a girl. :) and I want to come down for the blessing if I can. :)
I just feel like it would be foolish to go against Grandpa Bird's prediction of a girl. He is always right. So I say girl!
Wow! The girls outnumber the boys predictions by a long ways! We are kind of long on boys in the Bird family, so I will have to say girl. I am just excited to have another baby to love!
I'll also vote girl. Your family is the inverse of ours, so it's natural that you have a girl next - in my opinion.
Okay Brenna, I went ahead and bought a gift for your baby if it's a girl. As soon as I saw it I knew you'd like it. No pressure though.
oh, well i kind of want another girl. but another boy would be fun too, but i say girl
Post a Comment