Being pregnant with our third child is a little overwhelming. When I was tired and not feeling well most days it was hard to get things done I needed too. Keeping the house clean, people feed, people happy, laundry done...I just wanted to lay down and do nothing. It didn't help that I kept reminding myself that some day that fatigue and sickness would be a baby that would need me and I couldn't ignore it. I know lots of people have done it so I guess I will figure it out!
Now that I am feeling better it is not so overwhelming (mostly because I don't think about it). In the last couple of days I have started feeling the baby move which is very exciting. Jackson is very excited for a baby and is always asking questions. What is the baby doing? What does the baby eat? Where is the baby? How big is the baby(I started showing him on a tape measure how big it is)? Is there one or two? Does dad, him, or James have a baby in their tummy? If they don't have a baby do they have a horse, cow or anything else in their tummy? Does the baby have eyes? You get the picture...
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the baby blog! That Jackson boy is going to keep you thinking! It's so fun!
this is such a cute blog!
Post a Comment